U slučaju da želite osvojiti platinu u Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, prvo ćete morati osvojiti 2 zlatna, 8 srebrnih i 40 brončanih trofeja. Posebno su zanimljiva ova dva zlatna trofeja koja će vas natjerati da igrate igru na način kako je izvorno zamišljena. Jedan zlatni trofej će zahtjevat da se tijekom cijele igre ne oglasi niti jedan alarm, a drugi će zahtjevat da nikoga ne ubijete.
Evo kako izgleda lista u nastavku:
- #CantKillProgress: You experienced Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ and collected all trophies. Congrats!
- Pacifist: You completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ without killing a single soul. Bosses are people, too.
- Foxiest of the Hounds: You triggered zero alarms during an entire playthrough.
- We Are Human Beings: You completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ on any difficulty.
- The Supreme Enlightened: You watched the End Credits and found the surprise inside.
- The Net is Vast and Infinite: Using Jim’s keycard, you infiltrated the NSN and viewed a recording without triggering any alarms.
- The Jack of All Augments: Invest in at least one augmentation in every branch of the Aug Tree.
- Tablet Collector: Collect and read every unique eBook.
- Spokes in Two Wheels: You managed to stop both the bombing & the Orchid poisoning. You’re a living legend!
- I Never Asked For This: You completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ on the highest possible difficulty. Hats off.
- He’s [Not] Dead, Jim: By using the Antidote, you saved the life of Jim Miller.
- Time Traveler: You managed to bring Koller the Neuroplasticity Calibrator before he even asked you for it.
- This is Great for Spring Cleaning: Use both Knockback & Precision functions of the P.E.P.S. Arm Cannon at least once.
- The Last Harvest: Using the CASIE and Dr. Cipra’s keyword, you convinced Daria she isn’t who she thinks she is.
- The Invincible Body, Fighting an Iron Devil: Block an incoming enemy explosive with the Titan Shield.
- The Harvester: You convinced Detective Montag that neither Gunn nor Radko could be the murderer.
- The Golden Ticket: You made a tough decision as to whether Irenka Bauer or Edward Brod would get to stay in Prague.
- The Golden Rookery: Find the missing Gold Penguin and return him back to his colony.
- So Many Cucumbers: Deus Ex Is All About Cucumbers…
- Slow & Sharp: Land an Explosive Nanoblade Shot on three enemies at once while the Focus Augmentation is active.
- Singh No Swan Song: Have Singh’s back when it matters most.
- Samizdat: You opted to work with the Samizdat group & spread their news throughout Picus media streams.
- Ruthless Efficiency: Fully upgrade a weapon of your choice.
- Ramming Speed!!: Ram Dash into an enemy NPC with a fully charged Icarus Dash.
- Neon Nights: You halted the production of Neon in the city.
- Laputan Machine: You used Marchenko’s Kill Switch to defeat him, proving that some things can cut deeper than steel.
- K is for Kazdy: You freed K and Bones from the prison cell and escorted them to safety.
- Invisible War: Incapacitate a cloaked enemy while still remaining cloaked yourself.
- I Can Only Fight Enemies I Can See: Complete one Hacking Challenge with Fog Security without using a Reveal Software.
- Humanity+: Fully upgrade a branch of your Augmentation Tree.
- Honor Holds Us All Together: You completed the debate with Otar Botkoveli.
- Handle with Care: You helped Olivie escape Prague.
- Ground Mail Was a Better Option: Flawlessly disable a Drone via Remote Hacking.
- God Killer: You completed the debate with Allison Stanek.
- Ghost: Cross enemy territory like a ghost, raising no hostile reaction from anyone.
- Fresh Out of the Package: With Koller’s help and the Neuroplasticity Calibrator, eliminate overclocking for experimental augs.
- Express Elevator to Hell, Going Down: Land an Icarus Landing & Strike on foes and clear out the pack with the Typhoon. Just to make sure.
- Data Master: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 3 Network.
- Data Expert: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 2 Network.
- Data Disciple: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 1 Network.
- Data Detective: Breach: Complete a Darknet file.
- Cult of Personality: By uncovering the key to Richard’s persuasive powers, you broke his control and freed his followers.
- Core Driller: Use the Ice Drill to bypass a large section of the GARM facility.
- Between Technology & the Divine: Complete & win the debate with Talos Rucker.
- Ballsy: You Know What To Do.
- And Embrace What You’ve Become: Install at least one experimental augmentation.
- All in the Family: You aided Otar when he sought help with a family matter.
- Adept of the Metaverse: Engage in all Tutorials in Adam’s first mission in Dubai.
- A Heated Combination: Enter a classic numerical code in the game’s first keypad.
- 01011000: You pieced together the mysterious contact and aided Helle in remembering who she really is.
- ****! Taser Fist!: Lock-On and deploy the Quad Arc upgrade of the Tesla Knuckle on four enemies at once.